Since 1936 HP White Laboratory has been supporting law enforcement and corrections with third-party forensic evaluations, firearms and ammunition evaluations, body armor testing and certification, and testing to virtually all PPE and support products, such as bomb suits, head-and-face protection, extremity protection, riot suits, shields, less-than-lethal devices, and protective undergarments.
HP White is NVLAP accredited (NVLAP Lab Code: 200825-0) to conduct environmental conditioning and ballistics resistance testing for NIJ 0101.06 and its predecessor NIJ 0101.04. For UK/EU markets, HP White is an HOSDB certified test laboratory (ballistic and stab technologies) and offers testing in accordance with the Directive on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) 89/686/EEC.
Supporting our Law Enforcement and Corrections customers :
- Vehicular armor testing
- Helmets testing (ballistics)
- Helmet and headgear testing (impact)
- Structural security testing
- Firearm performance evaluations
- Firearm safety devices testing
- Ammunition evaluations
- Eyewear testing (ballistics)
- Eyewear and faceshield testing (impact)
- Environmental conditioning
- Shock tube blast testing